Celluma LED Light Therapy
Celluma LED Light Therapy is an amazing non invasive way to rejuvenate your skin. Based on NASA technology this device is fully FDA approved and has numerous benefits to your skin health.
What Is Celluma LED Light Therapy?
Proven red, blue and near-infrared wavelengths are utilized in the Celluma SERIES of LED light therapy devices to combat the signs of aging and acne. These specific wavelengths of light energy are clinically verified to enhance your body’s natural ability to generate collagen and elastin by activating the fibroblast cells. Blue light is proven to kill acne bacteria and reduce breakouts.
No prescriptions. No medications. No injections. No surgery. Just safe, natural wavelengths of effective, proven light energy.
Celluma LED Light Therapy can be used on all skin types and conditions including:
- Ageing Skin
- Age Spots
- Surgical/Traumatic Scars
- Complete Skin Restoration
Frequently Asked Questions
- +What Can Celluma LED be used for?
Celluma LED is commonly used on the face, hands, neck and décolletage.
Celluma LED can be used for the following skin concerns:
- Loss of skin firmness
- Active Acne/Breakouts
- Dull, tired skin
- Acne scars – mild or severe
- Hyperpigmentation/sun damage
- Fine to severe wrinkles
- +Are There Any Contraindictions to Treatment?
If you have any of the following conditions, Celluma LED may not be suitable for you. Please ask your practitioner.
- Less than 18 years of age
- Suffering with Porphyria/Lupus
- Suffering with Eye Disease
- Suffering with Light Induce Migraines
- Taking drugs which make you sensitive to light (photosensitive) – E.g Amiodarone, antibiotics, dapsone, enalaparil, gliclazide, diuretics, NSAID’s.
- If safe to do so (e.g not a drug you must take daily). Please avoid drugs which cause photosensitivity for 5 days prior to your Celluma treatment.
- +How Do You Administer the Treatment?
- Your face will be medically cleansed. Your practitioner will then start to apply the LED mask over the treatment area.
The procedure takes 30 minutes. You may feel a warming sensation on the skin. After the procedure, moisturiser and sunscreen is applied.
Your practitioner will discuss after care with you and the Home Care products that you should use to gain the best results from the treatment.
- +Are There Any Side Effects?
- Celluma LED is extremely safe.
Certain drugs can cause a light reaction (photosensitivity). Please discuss with Dr Woodcock if you take any drugs which are known to cause photosensitivity.
The risk of a drug induced light reaction varies from 1-10/100. If the drug has not been taken in the last 5 days, it is safe to proceed.
Celluma LED - Course of 8 Treatments
Celluma LED Treatment
Providing a full cleanse, 30 minute Celluma session, moisturiser and SPF.
Get in Touch
Get in touch for more information or to book a free consultation with one of our Doctors. Please fill in our short form and we will be right with you.