The first clinic in Norfolk and Suffolk to have this incredible non-surgical treatment.
Want tighter, smoother skin naturally? We can help here at Cosmetics Doctor Norwich.
The Morpheus8 is an award winning treatment device, which uses a combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy to tighten and contour the ageing face or body into a more desired smooth and sleek appearance, for all skin tones.
Morpheus8 is unique in that it can mould fat too, so that stubborn under chin are you dislike? Morpheus8 can help.
The 24 coated pins penetrate into the deep skin layers, reducing excessive fat and tightening your skins connective tissue. The radio frequency energy then generates heat in the dermis (your deep skin layers) which stimulates collagen growth leading to tighter, smoother skin.
You will see an improvement in the skin tightness, improved contours, reduced laxity, tighter pores, smoother texture and reduced scarring. It can be used above and under the eye too to improve under eye sagging and hooded eyelids.
This treatment is best started early when signs of laxity are just starting to show. Results will be reduced in older patients and sunbathers/smokers.
Most popular areas for treatment are – Jowls/Neck, Eye Area and crepey/loose body skin. Not sure which area you need treating? Simply book a consultation and we can have a chat and show you the machine. Book Here
For jawline/jowls you will generally need the neck treating as well (classed as anywhere below the jaw). So we would advise the lower face and neck option.
The full face option is for patients who would like the entire eye area treating in addition and also the forehead.
For eyes only – there is a stand alone eye treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- +How Does Morpheus8 Work?
- Morpheus8 is a deep fractional, radiofrequency treatment that delivers exceptional skin, tissue and collagen remodeling to improve skin appearance and reduce irregularities. The needles are inserted into the skin and deliver the radiofrequency energy.
This tightens the skin, reduces laxity, smoothes the skin and even remodels fat (e.g under the chin). The treatment is bespoke to you and we can adjust all settings, depths and strengths to suit your needs.
Best results are seen around 3-6 months post treatment.
- +Is Morpheus8 Treatment for Me?
If you have any of the following skin concerns, This may be recommended for you;
- Ageing, wrinkles, jowls.
- Loss of elasticity/crepey skin.
- Dull, sagging skin.
- Under eye sagging or early bags.
- Scarring from acne, trauma or burns.
- Cellulite or body skin laxity
The decision to undergo is a personal decision and should be made after careful research, consideration and consultation with one of our cosmetics doctors who will advise you.
The following are contra-indications for undergoing the treatment.
- Broken/sore Skin
- Active Acne/Acne Rosacea
- Cardiac implants/Defib/Pacemaker
- Loose metal implants at site of treatment
- Bleeding disorders
- Smokers/High Alcohol intake will have a poor treatment outcome
- +How Do You Administer the Treatment?
- The skin is medically cleansed and a topical anaesthetic cream is applied for 30 minutes.
The device is then placed onto the treatment area, the needles enter the skin quickly to deliver the treatment. This can be uncomfortable but your Doctor can adjust the settings to suit your needs.
Positive effects from the procedure continue to improve for up to three months after each treatment. Follow up treatments are usually every four weeks depending on the individual patient, our cosmetics doctors will provide you with additional information on follow up during your consultation.
- +Are There Any Side Effects?
- Common side effects are slight redness, temporary red marks, swelling and mild bruising. This usually lasts 1-4 days.
Do not have the treatment if you have had facial fillers or Sculptra/Ellanse in the last 8 weeks. Please wait 6 months after facial thread lifts.
Patients with bleeding disorders, immune issues, active acne and pregnancy may not be suitable for the procedure, please contact us for more information.
Morpheus8 Skin Rejuvenation
Get in Touch
Get in touch for more information or to book a consultation with one of our Doctors please click the appointments tab.