Skin Resurfacing Chemical Peel
Chemical peels can make skin look more youthful and give a fresher appearance, this is achieved by increasing the regeneration of your skin using special solutions applied to the face provided by our partner pHformula.
What Is Skin Resurfacing?
The resurfacing treatments are specifically designed to pass through the top layer of the skin and target the deeper layer therefore creating skin rejuvenation rather than just killing the top layer of skin (like traditional skin peels). Most of the pHformula skin resurfacing chemical peel products are not timed, neutralised or removed from the skin. Instead they are self-neutralising and left on the skin.
A combination of natural acids, vitamins and patented technology targets your skin concerns with minimal downtime and minimal irritation.
The action of pHformula is totally different from that of conventional peelings. Peels mainly cause skin exfoliation, whereas with pHformula controlled resurfacing actively promotes the acceleration of cell regeneration in the different skin layers, while reducing skin trauma and superficial irritation.
Developed as a dermatological skin resurfacing system, pHformula successfully treats skin disorders like premature ageing, hyper-pigmentation, acne and chronic redness.
All of our Chemical Peels are applied by a GMC registered Doctor as with all treatments at the Cosmetics Doctor clinics.
Peels and Home Care Products are available for a number of skin types and conditions including:
- Ageing Skin
- Age Spots
- Complete Skin Restoration
Frequently Asked Questions
- +What Can Skin Resurfacing Peels Be Used For?
Skin Resurfacing Chemical Peels are commonly used on the face, hands, neck and décolletage.
Skin Resurfacing can be used for the following skin concerns:
- Loss of skin firmness
- Dull, tired skin
- Acne scars – mild or severe
- Hyperpigmentation/sun damage
- Fine to severe wrinkles
- +Are There Any Contraindictions to Treatment?
If you have any of the following conditions, Skin Resurfacing may not be suitable for you. Please ask your practitioner.
- Pustular Acne
- Pustular Rosacea
- Skin Infection or Irritation
- Skin Cancer
- Prone to Cold Sores/Herpes Hnfection
- Severe allergies
- +How Do You Administer the Treatment?
- Your face will be medically cleansed. Your treatment will start with a celluma LED session. Your practitioner will then start to apply the chemical peel treatment, which involves placing a fine layer of the peel solution over the area to be treated.
The procedure takes 20-30 minutes. You may feel a little discomfort and a warming sensation on the skin. After the procedure, a skin enhancing pure Vitamin C serum may be used with our amazing proton pen which enhances product absorption.
A soothing face mask will be provided for home use to sooth the skin after the treatment is completed.
Your practitioner will discuss after care with you and the Home Care products that you should use to gain the best results from the treatment.
- +Are There Any Side Effects?
- Skin Resurfacing Peels are very safe. Typical side effects will include, redness, mild flushing, tight and dry skin. It is recommended that after the treatment if the skin feels tight that a mosturiser is applied to the skin regularly.
Delicate skin may have mild reddening immediately after the treatment.
Phformula Skin Resurfacing Chemical Peel
Phformula Advanced TCA Touch Treatment
Providing a full cleanse, exfoliation, mini resurfacing, facemask, serum and moisturiser of your choice.
Get in Touch
Get in touch for more information or to book a free consultation with one of our Doctors. Please fill in our short form and we will be right with you.